Women's Executive Leadership Fusion
Connect to Community
The Women’s Executive Leadership Forum is for women leaders who are forging their own path. Leaders desiring to be in a group of like-minded business people who are courageous to tell the truth, be creative, and are open to exploring better ways to build business and lead others.
This mastermind of women leaders is a place to share best practices, participate in roundtable discussions on current business topics, leveraging the knowledge and experience of the whole group to benefit each member.
A Women Mastermind Peer Group
Each month, Bobbie will provide a facilitated action-learning environment for executive leaders around key topics that move leaders to their best potential. By incorporating classic and contemporary business, leadership, and personal strategic models, participants are inspired to focus on their goals to build a great business, navigate life, and maintain a balanced sense of self.
Sessions are each 3 hours and take place in a confidential virtual environment with an SMG facilitator and among a select group of peers.
For Leaders Who
- Are navigating in a rapidly changing business world
- Have dynamic personal lives
- Find themselves moving themselves and others
- Understand that proximity is power
- Desire a community of support
- Value personal and business insights from peers
- Are interested in best practices and guidance around key business issues such as HR, Yearly Planning, Hiring, Sales, Marketing, Growth, Business Challenges
- Want to grow their business by expanding thinking
About the Group
- Attend monthly sessions, dedicating 3 hours each month to growing your leadership skills and business
- Attend a virtual or in-person group
- All groups commit to upholding a confidential environment
- Participate in roundtable discussions with other leaders
- You’ll also get access to our online leadership & management learning platforms
- Take part in the annual retreat for deeper learning and connections
- You also have the option for one-on-one executive coaching outside of the monthly group sessions
- Growth in your personal development and leadership skills
- Growth in your business – over 90% of participants experience exponential business growth
- We will share market insights, business best practices, and practical tools to utilize in your leadership development
- Current and classic business, leadership, and personal models to use i nyour life to support you and your goals.
- Shift from working “in” your business to “on” your business
- Achieve a better work/life balance
Find Your Tribe
Gain Personal and Business Insights from the Group
Cover Key Business Issues
Grow Your Business By Expanding Your Thinking
Leverage the Power of the Group to Solve Your Business Issues
Schedule a Call to Learn More
Complete the form below and we’ll give you a call to explore if this group is a fit for you.
The Synthesis Effect
SMG’s proprietary “fusion” formula rests on the belief that personal and professional growth go hand in hand. Our approach is grounded and inspirational, as well as practical and energizing. We believe our clients can transform their lives and organizations, and our clients have proven us right.