Executive Coaching – When is it right for you?
Have you wondered when — or if — executive coaching has a role in your career path or leadership journey? These are some situations and scenarios in which people have benefited from our Executive Coaching services:
- New role assignment which requires you to gain new skills. For example, taking a R&D product to market, turning around a business, managing a fast growth product, growing new business in an old market, starting up a new business unit, or downsizing.
- Significant increase in the breadth of your responsibilities.
- Seasoned leader who is aware enough to know that you have skills to develop and strengths that may be overused.
- International leader who needs to be able to create results across and through countries, nationalities, and diverse businesses.
- Up and coming professional who wants to stretch their abilities to prepare for an expansion in opportunities.
- Technical Manager who needs to hone the ability of presentations, collaboration, negotiation, influencing, and understanding organizational systems/structures/politics.
- Directive Manager who wants to move to a team based and collaborative leadership style.
- Executive who needs to define a new vision for an organization and cascade the vision so that it takes in all aspects of the organization.
- Project manager who needs to develop better team-building skills.
- Alone at the top – a confidential sounding board to help you work out turning strategies into action.
- Manager who wants to develop team and interpersonal skills.