Roberta “Bobbie” Goheen
Synthesis Management Group President/CEO Roberta “Bobbie” Goheen has worked across the world with companies and organizations ranging in size from 5 employees to 80,000. This range of knowledge has created a dynamic expertise in leadership and teamwork. Resourceful and committed, Bobbie promotes environments for positive growth and change for individuals, organizations and their clients.
Bobbie lead the training industry by implementing The Corporate University, one of the first in-house corporate universities for a Fortune 100 company. Twelve years and over 50 world class programs later — 17 of which are now college certified — Bobbie continues to lead through performance consulting, executive coaching and facilitating large-scale learning events.
In addition to the daily duties of running her own company Bobbie is an Executive Coach for the Simon Business School, University of Rochester in New York. Her work focuses on individual leadership development for our future leaders and change agents who desire maximum, positive, world impact.
Bobbie offers an uncommon approach for successful business leaders and their workforce to achieve results through experimental learning and development. By focusing on the people that make up an organization, Bobbie pursues excellence through teamwork, effective implementation of business strategies, customer awareness and one-on-one executive coaching.
Bobbie Goheen is a leadership and business consultant with more than 25 years experience who promotes environments for positive growth and change for individuals, organizations and their clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Working with organizations to create better operations and momentum internally and externally
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Visioning and Growth Strategy
- Culture and Values Development
- Organizational change and effectiveness through inclusion of key people at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Innovation and Creativity
- Board Effectiveness
- Executive team building and facilitation of key planning retreats and meetings
Bobbie hosts workshops, coaches and facilitates CEO roundtables through the greater Rochester, N.Y. area. She is involved with the Executive Leadership Development aspect of the EMBA program at Rochester Institute of Technology, has lectured on women in business for the University of Rochester and led leadership development programs for Cornell University.
Professional Programs & Development
- Birkman Certification
- Through the Looking Glass – Center for Creative Leadership
- Leadership at the Peak – Center for Creative Leadership
- Executive Coaching – Conference Board
- Situational Leadership – Blanchard Training
- Service Excellence – Blanchard Training
- Solution Based Selling
- Wharton/Horizon MBA
- Multiple Intelligences
- Learning Styles
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cooperative Learning
- Experiential Learning Environments
- Team Dynamics – Blanchard Training
- 7 Habits – Steve Covey
- Marketing and Strategy – Harvard Programs
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Myers Briggs Certification
- DISC Certification
- Athena Nominee 2007
- Wayne State University, MI
- Oakland University, MI
- Irvine College, CA
- Founder of Synthesis Management Group
- Co founder of Beaconhouse Leadership Programs, An Executive Leadership 12 Month Program
- Director of Training, Paychex, Inc.
- Regional Operations Management, Paychex, Inc.
- Customer Management, Paychex,Inc.
- Sales and Business Development, Paychex, Inc.
- Customer Service, Paychex, Inc
- Site Manager – Budget Rent-A-Car
Organization & Affiliations
- Women Presidents Organization – Facilitator
- International Association of Facilitators
- Society of Human Resources
- Heart Association
- Artisan Works
- International Visitors Council
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Memorial Art Gallery
- Eastman House
- Institute for Circlework
- Rochester Women’s Network
- Rochester Business Alliance